Keith Fenech, Vice President of Software Analytics at Revulytics, was the guest speaker for July’s Pragmatic Live Webinar Series, where he shared case studies and examples of how software usage analytics are used to drive revenue.
Software usage analytics gives you deep insight into what happens after the download. From overall user engagement, product usage and feature adoption to platform and architecture reporting, you’ll have actionable insight into who’s using your software and how they’re using it.
Watch now and you’ll learn how to analyze software usage to make data-driven decisions that improve your bottom line by:
- Converting more trial users
- Improving customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Creating roadmaps that deliver features your users actually need
- Accelerating development and maintenance on what matters most
- Increasing retention rates