Who Should Watch
- VP/Director, Product Development
- VP/Director, Product Management
- UI/UX Professionals
About this Presenter
Keith was the Co-Founder and CEO of Trackerbird Software Analytics before the company was acquired by Revulytics in 2016. Following the acquisition, Keith joined the Revulytics team and is now responsible for the strategic direction and growth of the Usage Analytics business within the company. Prior to founding Trackerbird, Keith held senior product roles at GFI Software where he was responsible for the product roadmap and revenue growth for various security products in the company's portfolio. Keith also brings with him 10 years of IT consultancy experience in the SMB space. Keith has a Masters in Computer Science from the University of Malta, specializing in high performance computing.
This webinar explores how software usage analytics enables you to validate your assumptions about user environments and accelerate implementation of UI/UX improvements. Revulytics Vice President of Usage Analytics, Keith Fenech, discusses how packaged software vendors are using usage data to:
- Verify and calculate user environments and minimum requirements
- Anticipate and measure the impact of UI changes to their user base
- Quickly gather results of A/B tests
- Gather and balance quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Accelerate delivery of improvements
Keith also shares real-world examples of how one distributor of packaged software applications was able to halve its development cycle using software usage analytics.
Check out a quick preview of this webinar: