Who Should Watch
- VP/Director, Product Management
- VP/Director, Marketing
- VP/Director, Sales
- Ecommerce Professionals
About this Presenter
Keith was the Co-Founder and CEO of Trackerbird Software Analytics before the company was acquired by Revulytics in 2016. Following the acquisition, Keith joined the Revulytics team and is now responsible for the strategic direction and growth of the Usage Analytics business within the company. Prior to founding Trackerbird, Keith held senior product roles at GFI Software where he was responsible for the product roadmap and revenue growth for various security products in the company's portfolio. Keith also brings with him 10 years of IT consultancy experience in the SMB space. Keith has a Masters in Computer Science from the University of Malta, specializing in high performance computing.
Product Managers are leveraging application insights to gain quantitative data on user adoption and engagement with their applications, and qualitative feedback from their most engaged users.
Combining this data with powerful in-application messaging technology, companies can engage users like never before. Now you can reach and educate users with fully targeted, event driven, direct-to-desktop in-application messaging and surveying.
In this webinar, Keith Fenech, VP, Software Analytics, discusses best practices for using in-application messaging to communicate with your users, including:
- Segmenting and profiling users based on their actual usage patterns to deliver highly targeted, personalized messaging
- Creating and testing effective in-application messaging strategies
- Increasing conversions by engaging users at the right time during their evaluation cycle
- Surveying the users with the right levels of experience with your application and features to get the most relevant feedback